we've all got both light and dark inside us what matters is the part we choose to action. That's who we really are.

Minggu, 25 September 2016

Everyone has changed

i miss those hand-writing letters that's written for me...
i miss how you say sorry for not meeting me up through that letter...
i miss how you say that you'll wait my text through that letter...
i miss how you gave me that letter, even though you know that we won't have enough time to make it...
i miss how you say that you missed me through that letter...
i miss your writing... so gentle and full of feeling that i can feel it.
i miss the way you boost my mood up...
i miss the way that you promise me you will not do anything that can hurt me...
i miss how you promise me about anything that can calm me down...
i miss that old people who has changed today. And may be will not come back anymore.


"People change, so don't expect them to stay the same forever. We lose and we gain people in our lives. Because maybe, there isn't enough space for too many people in our hearts."

Tidak ada komentar: