we've all got both light and dark inside us what matters is the part we choose to action. That's who we really are.

Sabtu, 18 Agustus 2012

Goose Dream

I I used to have a dream 
Though thrown away and torn 
and looks worn out 
I kept it within my heart as if it was a treasure

Sometimes, though someone laughed at me 
for an unknown reason 
behind my back 
I had to endure, I could endure 
For that day…

You always tell me worriedly 
That pointless dream is a poison 
That this world is like a book, where the end is already written 
That it is a reality that can’t be reversed

That’s right, I… I have a dream 
I believe in that dream
Just you watch me
I can proudly confront
That coldly standing wall called fate

Some day, I’ll climb over that wall 
And fly high to that sky 
Even this heavy world cannot bind me
Let’s spend the day when I’ll laugh at the end of my life together…

You always tell me worriedly 
That pointless dream is a poison 
That this world is like a book, where the end is already written 
That it is a reality that can’t be reversed

That’s right, I… I have a dream 
I believe in that dream
Just you watch me
I can proudly confront 
That coldly standing wall called fate 

Some day, I’ll climb over that wall 
And fly high to that sky 
Even this heavy world cannot bind me
Let’s spend the day when I’ll laugh at the end of my life together…

Tidak ada komentar: